Wierd question time. Can a adult nose change over time without surgery?

I swear my nose looks different than it does several years ago and I weigh the same weight I did back then (I did however loose and gain weight when I was pregnant).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• anon :30: Thats not true

Around age 18, ears and noses stop growing and there is no new cellular development, says Joseph O’Brien, M.D., orthopedic surgeon at George Washington University Hospital in Washington.
    That doesn’t mean the size of people’s ears and noses doesn’t continue to increase as they age, O’Brien says. These facial features increase in length because the cartilage and skin lose elasticity, causing them to appear droopy. And gravity pulls those loose fibers downward, adding to the saggy appearance, says Robert Kotler, M.D., a cosmetic surgeon in Beverly Hills, Calif.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Yes...your nose never stops growing, neither do your ears :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• OP- well that makes sense anon :26 and is in line with the changes I have noticed, my nose isn't as pointed up...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i do believe that your nose and other parts of our bodys can change over time since we keep growing in all parts of our bodies except our eyes, plus i have heard that after pregnancy alot of people have changes in there boby parts like feet, hands, skin, and i guess that could include noses.... i hope that maybe can help even though not very medical...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Aug. 11, 2009