Hey ladies how is your day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• bad fighting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Tired.
    Baby is finally napping so I can get on cafemom!!!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• alright, hubbies at work and Im bored on the computer, luckily he's off at 9pm tonight but its still along way to go. My rib cage hurts, I cant wait to get it checked out tomorrow. My baby is moving like crazy in my belly and I love the feeling. Thats really it.

Oh yeah I had to finish the monthly bill plan and things are looking better now that we cleared out one line of debt. One at a time is the key.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It's been an odd day but not a bad one. I won't leave the house bc of the heat so am a bit stir crazy. I wanted to go to the grocery. I have a $10 off coupon that will expire soon. Maybe if I go at the crack of dawn it will be cool enough to get things done....someone call me and wake me up at the crack of dawn.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i worked today.. and then came home to what i thought was going to be a good night. but instead my dh is out somewhere.. i have no idea where. he wouldnt tell me and got mad when i asked him....
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009