pregnancy

i was 10 days late for my period,never been that late before,without a pregnancy.started bleeding and have been on and off now for 8 days.my breasts are still very sore.was i pregnant?or am i?confused...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ok well I see no one else has answered this question yet for you, so I will. I think that from what you described you maybe were pregnant ant miscarried. From what I understand A LOT of women are pregnant have a miscarriage which is mistaken for a period. So it is possible. Have you been stressed out a lot lately/ If so it might just be your body doing it and it is just a regular period that started late. Can't tell for sure. IF you are that concerned about it talk to your doctor or go see them and they would probably be able to tell you for sure. Good luck.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 7:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• thankyou for your reply,ive been to the doctors today and done a test which was positive!im booked in for a scan on thursday so fingers crossed everything is ok.the doctor says im about six weeks pregnant,and its quite common to bleed in early pregnacy.which ive never had before.
    nicki279

Answer by nicki279 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2009