OMG! Just why was this old man threatened?

An old man with a handicapped son went to a town hall and confronted his rep only to get threats made on him in the middle of the night.There is a video

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• He wanted answers but didn't want to HEAR the answer. Sorry, he gets no sympathy from me because there was absolutely NO NEED for him to rant in the man's face. I don't care how much he disagreed. We wouldn't allow our CHILDREN to scream in our faces when they disagree, do we?

Answer by gdiamante at 6:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• So he was a bit frustrated gd are you saying that excuses others who came to his home making threats?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• "So he was a bit frustrated gd are you saying that excuses others who came to his home making threats? "

No. It doesn't. NONE of the bad behavior from EITHER side is excusable. I've seen more civilized kindergarten classes.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• No. It doesn't. NONE of the bad behavior from EITHER side is excusable. I've seen more civilized kindergarten classes.

good

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• When the thugs start to get physical they need to expect it back because that is what they will get.When they makes threats they will get threats thrown back at them.I mean common sense this is what will happen adults or not.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I agree with gdiamante. Plus breitbart is notorious for their "editing" so I'd need to see it from another source.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 8:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• There goes free speech. Mark another one off the list.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• If you're an adult, yet act like an idiot, don't expect reasonable ppl to take you, your situation or what you have to say too seriously-

Free speech my arse- it's not what he was saying, it was how it was being said.

if you want to be treated as an adult (aka with respect) , you need to act like an adult.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009