Chicken recipes.

Momma's I need your help. I need any kind of chicken recipes you can give me, weather it is american, mexican, chinese, italian what have you. Where getting tired of the same ol same ol so something new would be awesome.
Thanks Mommas.

Catrin2009

Asked by Catrin2009 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I just made chic strips... I cut up some chic breasts and rolled them in bread crumbs and ranch seasoning mix. It's great. I also like mex chic. If you want the recipe send me a message.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 7:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My favorite chicken recipe is you brown chicken in a pan (breast or bone in) in some butter, sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper over the top, add a whole container of sour cream, onion, and some milk, boil. It is soooooo good, serve with mashed potatoes or rice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Do you use the crock pot?

We love chix parmesan and an easy way to do it is with Shake n Bake...

I make a great chicken in the crock pot with whatever chicken I have - put in the crock with a jar of salsa on it... cook on low for 6 hours - then take the meat and serve over rice. I have also made enchiladas with the left overs or chicken tacos or quesadillias... etc

Mix cooked chicken (I shred it usually) with cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup - I toss in a little cumin and some black beans, cheese, onion, green onion, sauteed onion or celery, mushrooms, broth, etc - whatever I have that sounds good or needs used - mix it up - take tortillas (corn or flour), dip them in green chile enchilada sauce - place in pan - top with cheese & foil, bake at about 350 till hot - maybe 30 minutes. This is a GREAT "round 2" recipe, too.

Shred it, add bbq sauce - makes great sandwiches :)

Want more?? Just tell me lol
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 7:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Chicken Alfredo
    Chicken & rice casserole
    Chicken pot pie
    chicken tetrazzini
    oven fried chicken
    chicken & stuffing
    homemade chicken strips
    chicken a la king
    oriental chicken salad
    spicy rub roasted chicken
    grilled chicken
    chicken parmesan
    3 cheese & chicken lasagna
    chicken quesadillas
    chicken chili
    chicken broccoli dijon stir fry

I have many of the recipes on my blog http://rhondashomestylerecipes.blogspot.com/. If you can't find the recipe there just send me a message via CM and I'll get it for you!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• You need to join Recipe Swap on here. They have categories that have lots of recipes. Good Luck.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I marinade chicken breasts or tenders in 1000 Island dressing for about 30 minutes and then coat in cracker crumbs, bread crumbs or something like that. Bake at 375 for about 40 minutes. Also, put a the serving amount of instant rice in a crock pot, add 2 cans of cream of whatever soup you like and the milk to make the soup, add the chicken breasts (you can sear before adding) seasoned as you like. Cook on low for about 6 hours, check the rice after 4, if it is done and the chicken is done, take it out. The chicken will fall apart into the rice and it is sooo yummy all mixed together.

You can also put BBQ sauce on it and grill it. Brush olive oil and season and grill or pan fry it. You can even bake it too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• 1000 island dressing thats nasty !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 11, 2009