How can I find a dependable way to make money from home?

I want to be a stay-at-home mom, but my responsibilities & dreams won't allow it. I'd like to find steady, dependable work that I can operate primarily from my home. I'd also like to know if there are ligitimate, affordable insurance available for mothers-and fathers even-who work successfully from home. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I am very serious & am ready for the challenge!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi there,
    I recently started working from home and I am very happy I did. I work with a great team of Moms; we work for Internet CEO Moms. We're helping people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at :
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

I'd love to tell you more about our team.

Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I work with Ameriplan. It's your own business and Benefits are included!! So this could be perfect for you.
    They offer Daily Pay, benefits, 5 websites, training...
    No selling or cold calling.
    I'd love to chat about it with you, if you are interested :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 7:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Well, home jobs are very hard to find. Thats why you will find that most people that work from home have a home business. A home business will take time and dedicaiton to build but can definitly get you to where you want to be in life if you are willing to work hard for it. I have a home business with Ameriplan and I have been with them for over a year now. It was exactly what I was looking for. If you would like to know more, I am happy to share the info with you. Good luck on your search! And you WILL find something that is perfect for you:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 7:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I sell candles, what woman doesn't love candles? AFFORDABLE, great smelling, long lasting what's not to love? Compared to the well known Yankee candles, our heritage line is 4 oz more, $6 cheaper. You can earn your kit for free this month with lots of extras. Gold Canyon sells more than canldes though, from a home line to a body line and everything in between. It's a great way to meet new people, have fun, and earn extra cash. If you would like to learn more feel free to send me a message or check out my website at http://www.mygc.com/TripleC
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 8:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Hello there! My name is Melissa. I am a stay at home mom, a full time student, AND I can work from anywhere on my phone! I love the opportunity it gives me to spend time with my daughter, my family and my school books. If im at disneyland i can be working while waiting in line! I do most of my work online or on the phone. If you would like me information please message me back and I will be happy to help you earn a living from anywhere! :-D
    RACERBABE02

Answer by RACERBABE02 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Sorry,

I have created a work at home series of articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  You can check them all out here:

athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• How many times did you post this? Patience, young one...

Answer by rkoloms at 9:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Hi there! I work from home and absolutely love it! I have 2 boys at home with me ages 5 and 2 and while they play next to me! I work with a comp that just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. We don't do parties, take inventory, and this is not MLM! If interested in more info, feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have and help you get where you want to be financially!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• HI! I am a consultant for AuraStella, a brand new to Canada Ground Floor Opportunity! Please visit my site and if you have any questions, please message me!
    www.annie.aurastella.com
    Toodles

Annie
    SterlingGal

Answer by SterlingGal at 7:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009