Cramping Early in Pregnany

This question is mainly for moms who have at least two kids or more or are going to have a second or more. I say that because I was wondering if you had cramping early in pregnancy like before you actually found out you were pregnant all the times you were pregnant. I have had one baby and the cramping was my first hint that I was pregnant. Well we are ttc again and I might be pregnant. I have to wait another week or so to take a test. But I have had a little cramping on and off a couple times a day maybe. Where as before I had it all the time and they were bad. So my last question is because your uterus has already had a baby before do you not really get the tummy cramps? Hope this makes sense. Thanks for opinions, stories, etc.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 7:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• First let me wish you GOOD LUCK with TTC. We went through 12 years of infertility. I know that it is hard.

Now to try and answer that question...LOL....

Every pregnancy is different. ..every woman is different. A mother of 5 will tell you that she had different symptoms each and every pregnancy.

Cramping can be a sign of pregnancy (the embryo imbedding itself in the uterus)...it can also be a sign of PMS or worse...ectopic pregnancy.

I personally....had mind blowing..doubled over cramps with my first...and none with my second.

These links may be helpful also....

http://organizedwisdom.com/Cramps_During_Early_Pregnancy

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2009