Getting married this Saturday!

Any last minute advice??? I am turning into a bridezilla, freaking out about everything!

mrsmamaj

Asked by mrsmamaj at 7:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dont be late! seriously-i had a newborn couldnt do anything and was 4 hours late. lol. stop freaking out and enjoy your day. congrats :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Sit back and enjoy the day. It goes by so fast.

Oh and remember the wedding is just but a day - the marriage however is a lifetime; so in the course of the day don't sweat the small stuff.

Congrats!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Make a final list and don't be afraid to hand parts of that list off to people. It's nerve wracking enough to focus on just being you for the ceremony let along worrying about how the ceremony turns out. I had a planner and he wasn't that great. I paid him to do a job that I ended up doing. Talk about crazy. I was o nervous and didn't want my makeup to run that while walking up the aisle I was biting my bottom lip to keep from crying as I was approaching my new husband. I'm standing in front of him and during my vows I can feel myself tear up, please don't let the airbrushed makeup run, I bit my lip agan, try to smile...didn't realize till later that I bit 2 holes in my bottom lip.
    DH thought it was so cute the lengths I went to in order to keep it together at the alter. Everything will be fine!! You'll be beautiful, the party will be great and you both will laugh about the little things later. Good Luck Bride-to-be!
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Congrats!!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• breathe enjoy breath enjoy. it's really all about you saying i love you foreever to hubby dearest and he to you nothing more nothing less. let the relatives fight let the food be dry. things usualy happen that's not planned but they happen. accept that weird things will go on. a relative of mine was freaked out cuz and old relative wanted instead to watch mudwrestling. so who cares. my parents paid and i wasn't allowed to have my favorite liquor at my own record. so who cares. i was so busy thanking guests for their best wishes that the other stuff didn't matter. go with the flow. breathe enjoy breathe enjoy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• RUN!!!!!!! Totally sucks to be you!!! Have you thought it through? Seriously? Have you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• uh oh- someones bitter! lol just kidding. dont freak the girl out. ;)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Live in the moment. Slow down as much as you can and realize how truly special the day is to be surrounded by so many who love and support you. Something will likely not go as planned.... just weather whatever it is with grace and enjoy the day no matter what small thing goes astray.

Make sure you have plans for people to take care of the kids and stick too it at the end of the night. Our kids decided they wanted to stay and instead of having them go back to the room with Auntie.. we let them stay, then had no one to take them at the end of the night. There we were in our newly-wedness trying to get the kids a room to stay in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

Wow, grow up anon.

Congrats OP! Enjoy your big day!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009