Do you listen to current music?

I need help making a playlist for my 21st birthday. We're throwing a party at my house, so I need to come up with some sort of music for it. Well, I don't have radio in my car and can't pick it up in my house, so I have no idea what kind of music has been popular for the last 2 yrs. I don't have many CDs of my own either, and what I do have isn't what "normal" people listen to (LOL I like Oldies).

Sooo if you could help me out, just rattle off a list of songs that would be suitable for a party. Thanks ya'll!

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 7:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Katy Perry, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, Pink, Taylor Swift, Daughtry, Kings of Leon, Nickelback, Jason Mraz, Fabolous. Those are just a few of the more notable acts out right now. I also love oldies, and 80's music, and also lots of country. Those artists listed above are all in the Rock/Pop/R&B genres but it would make an interesting mix for a party.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• If you like oldies, then play oldies. I love 80's music!...LOL...How about play some oldies and then some current stuff like....Pink, Get this party started. Play some 80's too. I would have to look at my ipod before I could rattle off too many songs.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• 80s music wouldn't be bad, but I was talking about music from the 50s and 60s lol. So I don't really know any music from the 80s either. Suggestions?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• look on the radio sites in you city and they usually have a last of music they played that day. you could listen to them n decide if you like them enough to download.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• last = list...sorry typing with one hand
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• OMG I love all kinds from 80's rock to Pitbull and everything in beween....Pink is a good one umm Akon has some good dance racks and so does Brooks and Dun if you like country...Go have fun HAPPY 21stt Sweetie
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i like listenin to the 80s but i do listen to the current music too
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• sorry i cant help ya much,..im stuck in the 60's/70's myself! lol
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2009