slings

Does anyone recomend a certain type of sling for my ds, Do you know where I could get one?My ds loves to be held tight and close thought this would be a great way to carry him around.

msaltmomof2

Asked by msaltmomof2 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I absolutely LOVE my MayaWrap. You can order them on-line from MayaWrap.com. They are made well and there is a variety of colors and types available. They have pockets and are great esp. if you plan to nurse. They can hold up to 40 or 45lbs too!!! check them out.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• we got ours from the health dept and it was great. We paid a whole $5.00 for it. They are amazing

Answer by admckenzie at 7:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• For newborn to like, 4-5 mos, I preferred a moby style wrap, and after that, I was a big ring style sling fan.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• http://www.opossumbaby.com/slings/slingsmain.html   << this is were I got mine from.  I love it!  It is a two ring cloth style sling.  Ther are several postitions for babies as well as older infants and even toddlers for it.  It will 'grow' with your baby.  It is much more versitil then the ones I have bought in stores.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i love my ergo baby carrier. i can carry my ds all day
    aidensmyangel

Answer by aidensmyangel at 8:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• The Ergo Carrier is by far one of the best... totally worth every penny.
    Liv32

Answer by Liv32 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• marshall's or tjmaxx
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009