38 weeks pregnant

Ughh its been a long 9 months i wish my baby can be here already, everyone is frustrating me tellin me i need to walk and do this and that for him to come out and my bloody show hasnt came out is there something wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh my I can so sympathize here! I'm 40 weeks and it seems like its been forever! There are lots of things you can do to help the pregnancy along (my personal favorite is sex- bc even if you do it and nothing happens- hey! U still had sex! lol) and honestly nothing will work until he is ready! Some women never get the bloody show, and some (like me) get it and still its been a week later and nothing yet! Hang in there- he'll be here soon enough! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• im 42 weeks lol. So you will be fine :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Bloody show doesnt necessarily have to happen and its not that uncommon to not happen by 38 weeks unless you have your membranes stripped. I know its so hard to not become impatient but I am convinced that no form of natural induction actually works:( I had faith in it til I walked around at 5cm for almost 2 weeks before I was induced
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 8:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• your body is fine! not everyone has bloody show. let your baby be in there as long as your baby needs. its such a gift to give to your baby.every day counts.. even in the end! tell everyone who is rushing your to shove it! throw out your calendar and remember due dates can be off by two weeks either way! so you could even have a MONTH left.. *grin*
    donnamama

Answer by donnamama at 9:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i agree with everyone else. it's totally normal not to have any signs that labor is coming until the day of labor, which could be weeks away yet! good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2009