Man loves the "baby fat"....?????

Before I got pregnant I wore a size 3 now I'm about 30lbs heavier. My man tells me he love sit because it came from our son, but I'm not too happy about it. Ive tried eating healthy and just drinking water. I just seem to stay the same weight....I'm just not happy with the weight I'm at....Any dieting ideas

Asked by notime4me621 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i invite you to check out my group, eating the angel way, for a healthy approach to diet and food and body image issues. many men do prefer women with some meat on their bones. i remember a personal trainer of mine told me that he found skinny women scary. im afraid i could break her, he said. and that was from a guy who worked out all day and was in great shape. so i wouldn't be suprised if your guy likes you a bit rounder - and it really is lovely that he says he loves it cause it came from your son. you are really pretty lucky! :)))

Answer by anniekelleher at 9:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Well, I'd hate to tell you, but exercise is also recommended to lose the weight. The only way to lose weight to to increase the calories burned vs. calories consumed, so exercise should really be something to consider.

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2008