I have short hair.

Is their a device for short hair other than permanent waves, and rollers for getting a wave? Are perms coming back? Is their any way to do this safely with no hair breaking, my hair always used to break so I haven't permed my hair in centuries.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Perms have come along way ... I have curly hair, but sometimes it is inconsistent. At times, I'll get a perm (maybe once every 1.5 years) to help get the consistent curl back. I would look into getting a perm, they aren't as bad as they were!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I have short hair & it is naturally wavy. But I have gotten perms in the recent past & was very happy with them. They are not nearly as harsh as they used to be. Make an appointment & make sure you let the stylist know BEFORE she starts that you want to discuss your options & your concerns.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009