How many months were you when you threw your baby shower?

JValenz

Asked by JValenz at 8:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have never heard of anyone throwing their own baby shower. It personally seems a little greedy to me. But... most people I know have their baby shower thrown FOR them at about 36 weeks prego
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 8:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I refused to let anyone throw one for us; it seems like begging for gifts. We had a nice brunch to introduce our daughter to our friends.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I am due around Christmas time and for my family and my husbands family they started talking about the baby showers I did request that if they had one to please let it be around september or the first couple weeks in october because of people trying to buy there christmas I didn't want them having to spend money on our baby. But I dont think there is a right or wrong time for a shower as long as it is after when you find out what your having.
    Miranda123006

Answer by Miranda123006 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i had my main shower with my family where they live around 7 months because i was going to be in germany for a few weeks after that. then around 8 months i had one with some friends where i lived at the time. i think it's best to do it late in pregnancy because your guests want to see your belly. lol
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I had my baby shower at 7 months...this one it may be around the same time. I may have this one at 8 months, for I will probably have to do this one myself...
    pruden5956

Answer by pruden5956 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'll be having mine at 35 weeks.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I had mine with my daughter at about 33 weeks. And I will probably have the one for this one at about 36 weeks. Towards the end of the year there are alot of birthdays in my family so i'm trying to make sure I don't rain on anybody else's parade. lol
    Mommy-N-07-N-09

Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 11, 2009