how do I know? how did you know?

how did you feel the day b4 u went into labor? (only would like to hear the women who went into labor, not the one's who had a scheduled c-section.)
we're you sad, really angry,or sick?
what about the women who had their water brake? how did ya'll feel?
just wanted to know

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WIth my second son, i had BH contractions for 2 days before real labor. The day before and the whole day of labor i was sick with diarrhea all day. My contractions were 15min. apart and really never got any closer than 12min. apart. By the time i got to the hospital i was 5cm. dialated and 3hrs. later gave birth to my 2nd son. With both my 2nd and 3rd son i had my water broke by the Dr. With my first son it broke on its own, then the contractions go even stronger. I was pre-eclamptic w/my 1st son so i had to be induced, but my watrer did break on it's own. It was weird, i heard a popping noise, the felt the warm liquid on my legs. sorry if TMI.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I felt fine the day before. I had seen the doctor at 4:00pm and I had no signs of labor coming. Everything was looking good. I woke up the next morning and still felt fine. I went to work and about 9:15am I had a HUGE HUGE amount of water come out. My contractions started about 15 mins later at work. I ended up having a c-section because my cervix did nothing and they wanted to get the baby out within 24 hours after my water broke. At first I thought she pushed on my bladder and I was peeing my pants but it didnt stop. It just keep coming and coming. It was kinda oily feeling and it is not a sweet smell like some people say.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My water broke when I was helping our friends move. I felt great...went out for some fresh air, sat down on a step, and feel a small pinprick, or a pop, and then a small gush of water come out of me. I checked and it was a shiny substance that came out like you were on your period. My mother actually had a huge flush of water come out and it looked like she peed her pants (lol) but everyone is different. BTW, I had braxton hicks contractions for 2 weeks. I went to the hospital 4 times but all were either fake or I was not far along to keep in the hospital. Good luck and don't be afraid of the labor...
    pruden5956

Answer by pruden5956 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009