How many of you felt.....

unattractive during your last month of pregnancy?
what you guys do to get over it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am at 18 weeks and feel unattractive lol. might have something to do with the raging headcold and the fact that my clothes aren't fitting right though
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i believe you will Never! look any more beautiful than while pregnant,so nope i just felt loved and super special almost like i was a rainbow and everyone smiled whenever they seen me,i didnt go full term tho but being pregnant was the most beautiful experience.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm 40 weeks and I feel absolutely huge and unattractive! The best thing I do is say something to my husband and then he tells me how beautiful/happy/glowing I look to him, and it makes me feel 100 times better!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I actually felt gorgeous during my last month.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 9:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I just ate more! Which probably didn't help appearance wise but I felt better!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• To get over it, I had sex with my husband..felt cute all over again.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• ROFL...I felt that way with all my pregnancies but I felt that my husband was cheating on me because I was so fat and it hurt to make love sometimes. I am 25 weeks now and I feel big already...but I know that my husband loves me (although we argue like anyone does) and I trust him.
    pruden5956

Answer by pruden5956 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009