The Secret Life of the American Teenager?

I was only half watching. Why did Amy get so pissed at Adrienne all the sudden?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• i was only half paying attention too but i think AMy and ricky slept together again while ben was gone and Adrian told Ben that and then Adrian was holding Amy's baby, not sure thats what happened though..... i was trying to vacuum during the commercials
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• haha okay i seriously hate this show, but i watch it every week!!! errr it frustrates me why i do this lol. i guess I am interested in the storyline, but i just hate the acting and writing. This show should be on at 10PM not 8, and should have a few diff. actors and several new writers and then it would have been ten times better. i think i keep watching bc i hope it will get better....i like the dynamic of ben amy ricky and adrian but the rest is ridiculous! So now i am gonna watch tonights episode that i DVR'd becaues of what you just said calvinsmommy! I am interested now.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 10:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Why I love this show is beyond me but I do!! Amy has become such a bi*** since she had the baby!! Does she really think she can control who holds Joh when he's with his dad?? So is the guy, amy's little sister(can't remember her name) is he gay? If so why does he care if she goes out with other guys? I'm lost there. Also I missed a week or 2, do they know the baby isn't David's?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:13 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• ok...amy is ma that ben talks to adrian.....andrian and ricky are cheatin on eachother....adrians mom and dad bougt amys dads house, amys mom isnt marrying that one guy cant think of his name....ashelys riend is gay, anyways....amy just doesnt like adrian....adrian doesnt like amy....and amy has already told ricky(a few times) she doesnt want adrian around her baby...and idont blame her....butyeah needless to say if you miss one week your screwed cause stuff happens so fast on that show
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:50 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i love this SHOWWWWWWWWW its so cool
    SweetJerseyMom

Answer by SweetJerseyMom at 10:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2009