Ideas for a Bacholorette party!!

Hey I am in desperate help of planning a party for my girlfriend! I am the MOH, and I feel the pressure is on!! We can be rounchy, cause well, I am lol But Any advice would be great!!

(Oh, and we do have a DD)

dakotaNrye

Asked by dakotaNrye at 9:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One word : Stripper.
    No seriously dinner a bar a club and a stripper. Unless u r planning on doing it at only one location. Then a room with a bar finger foods, games, lots of penis suckers and penis shot glasses and penis everything, and a stripper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Play pin the penis on the stripper!

get a large poster of a guy in a speedo and then get a cut out of a penis to try to pin to him where it counts.

you can play so many versions of pin the tale on the donkey it's unreal
    i played pin the sperm on the egg at my baby shower. lol it's fun.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• get a limo, have everyone contribute to the cost, except the bride of course, i think when we did my sisters we all pitched in $20 for the limo there was about 15 girls and we got it for 5 hours. so it wasn't that bad split between everyone. everyone bought a bottle we drank in the limo and drove around for a bit. then we hit the bars, w/games and stuff for the bride to do. like a card game she drew a card and had to do what was on it, dance w/a guy, get a guy to buy you a drink, ask a guy for one of his socks etc...the bridesmaids and MOH (and i think a few other girls that were close close friends) got her some fun gifts as well that we made her open in the limo, vibrators, flavored lubes and condoms stuff like that.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• oh yeah, they have penis icecube trays, penis straws, penis shot glasses everything, just find an adult toy store or an adult web site you can order them on. and the fact that everyone supplied a bottle of liquor in the limo/before we went to a bar, made sure we didn't spend alot of money at the bar. while we were there i think everyone maybe bought 4-5 drinks each.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thank you ladies so much!! So where would I find a stripper?
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It depends where you live. I have a LaBare's strip club near me. So it's the perfect spot plus Ft. Lauderdale and WPB.
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• How would I google it? I am in Colorado, and I feel like I am in a bubble about the whole thing! We bought a veil that we put colored penises all over for her. Some other just penis stuff and a couple of scavenger hunt games. I have never even been to a bacholorette party before :(
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My DD bridal shower was fun but modest,because we were mixing older women with younger women,my DD told her bridal party from the beginning,no strippers, so we had a belly dancer come,she gave all of us belly dancing instructions,it was so funny to see the older ladies trying to roll their hips ,she dressed my DD up in the wedding veil and skirt for the wedding night dance. The other thing we did at the party,we made teams of 3 girls,each team had to make a wedding dress out of a roll of toilet paper,you be surprised what you can do with toilet paper. Make alot of party favors,my favorite was,I took my DD picture and framed it,and put ribbon with name and date of bridal shower,don't forget go to Michael's or a craft store,make a bride t-shirt,a hat,and make her a crown.The dollar store will surprise you,they have really nice stuff.Good luck to your girlfriend.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thank you!!!
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009