Need to ask another question, about pregnancy

Please help me out here again. I know this is going to be a little TMI. But like I have said before me and my boyfriend are trying to have are third child together, if I am pregnant I would be 3 weeks and 1 day along. I have noticed some changes in my body but the one I am a little confused about is the cervical mucas. It has become slippery, white and a little thick, and creamy. Could this be a sign of early pregnancy? I hope this will help me out. Thank you

amberskids85

Asked by amberskids85 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The best way to find out is take a test. You are far enough along to be able to begin testing.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It could be a sign of a lot of things...wait another week and test so you dont have to worry so much. Just be healthy in the mean time just in case
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thank you to those that have answered this for me, And actually im not far enough along yet. Every test that I have bought says the earliest is 5 days before my missed period and thats not until thursday. So I guess ill have to wait until thursday to see.
    amberskids85

Answer by amberskids85 at 9:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It could be lucchora...the white substance that could be caused by pregnancy. I had this within the third month with my third pregnancy but not with my other two. It could be pregnancy or it could also be a yeast infection...talk to your doctor or see an OB.
    pruden5956

Answer by pruden5956 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i would start testing now i thinkyou would turn the test now if you were i did buy one it wont hurt to see now and if you dont start then test again. who knows good luck...
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 11, 2009