What all do you think is a sin to God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• ITS NOT WHAT I THINK IS A SIN ITS WHAT GOD SAYS IS SIN....

One such list is found in Galatians 5, where the apostle Paul identifies them as works of the flesh. Beginning with verse 19, he states, "Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told {you} in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God."

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Look over the 10 commandments. They cover them.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 9:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think He was clear when he had them stated in the Bible. Check them out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• cheating and murder not in self defense are worse two.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Definately the Ten Commandments.

The New Testament term "repentance " simply means a change of mind about living in the disobedience of God (sin) and a turning to obedience and living according to God's will."

Sin is sin in the eyes of the Lord. But, God will forgive all those who seek forgiveness.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• A sin to god is anything that feels good, sounds like fun, or that doesn't bring him the recognition that his ego demands! Which covers just about EVERYTHING!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009