Have you experienced this?! Is it cause for concern?!

Ok ladies....
I am 22 weeks pregnant and I am having some serious vaginal swelling. Not sure what's causing it. It's really uncomfortable, especially during sex. Is anyone else dealing with this? Any suggestions on how to help it or what's causing it?
Also, something else has been going on the last month. It's happened to me a few times. My pupils get really small and I start to get shaky. I tend to get a little light-headed and I just don't feel right at all.
I have an appointment on Wednesday where I will bring both of these issues up to my doctor. I was just hoping to get some sort of advice for peace of mind. Thanks a million!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal, ur blood flow is different now that ur pregnant and the further u get the worse it can be. i had that isssue with my last baby. so try not to worry.the other issue i think is going to be ur blood sugar.- low blood sugar that how i get when mine drops...never have an issue with it till im pregnant then all of a suden its a problem. best luck with everything hunny!!
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009