HE SAID IT FOLKS, IN HIS VERY OWN STUPID WORDS?OBAMA WHY SO HEARTLESS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 9:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thank you for you post on this; and though it did not come right out and say take a pill and die; that is what the nerd is actually saying.
    The ones that will suffer will be the babies that are not healthy, babies that are mentally or physically retarded, the elderly that have worked their entire lives and now can just "take a pill!", and all te rest of us that are not in the best of health.
    All of the people that had him placed in the White House will see that they made a very serious error in their judgement.
    God help them all that they NEVER have a child with a handicap, and elderly parent to take care of and that they themselves never get ill. It will be too late for them to admit that they should have thought of more than a hand out from the government. They will look for a president that never has existed; and he will not be there for them.
    This nerd is NOT MY PRESIDENT!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 1:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• did he say something wrong?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• ACLJ.org and flag back the Obama -nator!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Who is the deciding factor in who should take a pain pill and who can get surgey they may need to promote a better way of life.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I get that sometimes taking a pill really is the best thing to do. For me, further surgery on my gimpy knees would only hurt more than help. So I do physical therapy and sometimes take pain meds, and hope to put off surgery for as long as possible.

BUT I feel strongly that that is a decision to be made between doctor and patient alone. That's not a decision for the government to make.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• pain meds like upping her morphine drip?? get a heart folks! she needed a pace maker!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• What if she was your mama?
    2mothershelpers

• If she was my mama and was 105 I would already be in enough stress than putting her through a surgery, especially heart surgery. As I recall he said that advising taking a pill rather than surgery would be better. Not dictating. Morphine is not going to help her heart and is not a pill!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• But she is not your mama and it is up to the individuals and family which she goes with anon not Obama to decide.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• OP asked me if it was my mama so I answered. Advice, is what he suggested. Advising.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009