COLD FEET!! HELP!!

So im 20, an I have been living with my fiance for 2 yrs in our apartment in PA. Anyway recently my Gpop decided to put his house up- 3 beds 1 bath and a huge fenced yard with a big park right next door. All for 140 K. (That's really good in our area) so me my fiance, my brother and his Gfriend of yrs saw this as a wonderful investment, considering the $$ we can make by selling once the market goes back up. ANYWAY again :) .. All of a sudden im FREAKIN OUT scared like theres no turning back, but how could I pass up this??

IF ANYONE outthere has ever had this same feeling, did it go away?? Do you have regrets?? I need help : )

blue7eyed3girl

Asked by blue7eyed3girl at 9:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I agree with what the people are saying on your other post - about getting into this w/too many people...
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2009