So, I'm scared to death that I'm pregnant and took a home test and it was negative and went to the doctor and took a urine sample and they said I have a urinary tract infection, so I got my monies worth, they saw blood and something else floating in my urine,just thought you'd all like to know] but I'm taking a blood test to find out for sure tomorrow the prob is can I still be pregnant having another spot period?

My first spot period was aug.7th and now today.I've heard women say they had it and were pregnant but they didn't say they had it twice that month.I love children and thye are a joy to my life I just can't handle another right now.So did you have two spots and still became pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It doesn't sound like you're pregnant hon. Implantation bleeding should only last a couple days. When was your LAST real period? are you stressed? breastfeeding? all of those things can mess with your period.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 10:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thanks for your answer! I needed to know the difference between a spot period and a implantation bleeding but some say they had a spot for a couple of hours and then that was it and they were pregnant.Except just about now I have gotten a lighter,like my regular period not that heavy so now I'm confused,why I bled for that bit and now this.I have been having irregular periods for the last 2 months because of stress,dieting,not being able to feel orgasms on my high blood pressure medicines,you know feeling sex releases stress so I can see why I'm so stressed!But I never had a spot before,so I was reading up on it and it talks about being pregnant because of it,so now I've been going crazy trying to find answers,I've done so much research I'm bound to be pregnant.It doesn't mean nothing to me that my tests have all been negative, I mentally think I'm pregnant anyways. I'm getting a blood test tomorrow anyways..he he
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thanks for everyone's answers but for serious stuff like this I'm not wasting any time I'm calling planned parenthood and getting professional advice,I think everyone should on these things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2009