I really need some reasurance..

I know I already posted this.. but please reply if you have any suggestions or reasurance.

COLD FEET!! HELP!!
So im 20, an I have been living with my fiance for 2 yrs in our apartment in PA. Anyway recently my Gpop decided to put his house up- 3 beds 1 bath and a huge fenced yard with a big park right next door. All for 140 K. (That's really good in our area) so me my fiance, my brother and his Gfriend of yrs saw this as a wonderful investment, considering the $$ we can make by selling once the market goes back up. ANYWAY again :) .. All of a sudden im FREAKIN OUT scared like theres no turning back, but how could I pass up this??

IF ANYONE outthere has ever had this same feeling, did it go away?? Do you have regrets?? I need help : )

blue7eyed3girl

Asked by blue7eyed3girl at 9:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• It is a big investment, and speculation. There will be taxes, insurance, upkeep, ground care. Yet, it is normal to feel some unease about such a big decision. If you all have considered all of the possible problems and how you'll deal with them, and if you can afford the expenses, then take a breath and do what you feel best about.

Answer by Bmat at 9:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• IMO I would never ever do what you are doing. Something unexpected happens and your brother and his girlfriend can't pay, your credit ruined or vice versa.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• have you thought about what you can do if someone can't hold their end and make their share of the payments? you should (imo) way everyone of your pros and cons. think long and hard and when you come to a choice stick with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I think one couple should do this, not two.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I agree with what kc932 and jeanclaudia said.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• bad idea with the brother and girlfriend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I agree with what people are saying about doing this with too many people -
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2009