Britney Spears just won the teen choice award. What do you think about that?

MinstrelMommy

Asked by MinstrelMommy at 9:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I dont think kids should be really listening to her new album being a lot of the songs have highly sexual undertones.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• throwing up

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Honestly I love her, yeah she's had her bad moments but who hasn't. She is trying now to comeback and be a good mother to her kids. What more could you ask for.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• well lets see teens picked it so if that doesnt tell you enough i dont know what will.lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I've never not liked her. She's just like a normal person and has openly talked about her experiences.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AGREED!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• "All of the girls and all of the boys are begging too if you seek Amy" (ef-you-see-kay-me)
    We all know what these lyrics really say right? I could care less about Britney Spears to tell you the truth, but I just think that song is kinda sick to be letting your kids listen to.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Per entertainment, I have never really liked her "Minnie Mouse" voice...or, her silly music. BUT, I am sincerely happy (that it appears) she finally got it together....at least, for her babies!

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Britney sucks! She can't sing. She can dance but she's not a dancer she is a "singer" I'm so glad my nieces don't like her eithier. I don't have an opinion on her winning an award because it was the teen choice awards and they would nominate a rock to win if it had the jonas brothers face on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I have ALWAYS hated the fact that when she sings any word with an L, she licks her lips when she sings the word. It's just so disgusting, and to know that little girls listen to her songs and watch her videos, which are clearly all about sex, is even worse.
    As far as her family life, I think it's horrible that she is back on tour. She needs to calm down, get her family back to normal and continue with professional help. She was clearly not well, when they had to drag her out of her house, put her on lock down in the mental word, and take her kids away, and I don't believe she is completely well yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2009