What size to buy my son at aeropstale and american eagle?!

Well I was looking online at amercianeagle.com and aeropostale.com
And they have some great deals going on. I have never been shopping there, but as my son gets older he wants these cloths. The nearest mall is 35 miles away.
He is tall and thin..wears a 10/12 in boys for shirts. Shirts is all I am buying, I dont care for the jeans! Anyways any clue on what size to get him?? Thanks

littlekahunna

Asked by littlekahunna at 9:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in

• I would go with a 10/12 or 14/16. It would hurt if you could take a trip to the mall and have him try on the clothes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Their women's clothing seems to run pretty true to size; for comparison, Abercrombie and Hollister tend to run a bit small.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• the men's shirts have a very tailored look. My son is 5.8 and 120lbs he wears a mens XS and they fit very nice. I agree with tyfry. Can you take a day trip with your son, get some lunch and try on shirts. Enjoy the time together.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 10:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• xxs. I bought my son some things from there when he outgrew his clothing. He is wearing 16. so I get him the xxs and I also get him the size 27 jeans.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:24 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• oh no I thought you were going to the regular store not the kid store. IDK then I was going by the regular store.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Must be nice to buy kids clothes there. I can't afford to shop there. Didn't know that name brand stores had issues like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• He should be able to wear xsmall. I also shop at these two for my son, I would suggest buying jeans from there as well, they are better quality.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2009