blood sugar issues?

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and my body is weak and shaky. I've had trouble with my blood sugar prior to pregnancy. This is the first time its really hit me during this pregnancy. I'm not sure what to do? I get really hot and feel as if I could pass out. My whole body shakes as well. Is this a sign of having blood sugar troubles during pregnancy? or could this be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you had your glucose tolerance test yet? You need to see your OB/GYN ASAP. No matter what the cause is, the weakness and light headedness is not normal. Could be blood sugar, could be blood pressure. You could hurt yourself or the baby if you pass out and fall, or if your driving the car.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 10:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Call your doc, NOW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I feel the same way when my blood sugar is too low. It's a sign of being hypoglycemic. I would talk to your doctor about it. I have problems with low blood sugar when I'm not pregnant but was diagnosed with gestation diabetes during my last two pregnancies. Go figure.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 11:35 PM on Aug. 11, 2009