ok, why don't you like him??

President Obama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know him well enough as a person but I don't like some of the things he says and does. I don't like that he didn't apologize for his little racial mishap.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I just disagree with him on policy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I believe he's a train wreck. He is a great speaker and that's why he holds the office he does. SURE we want change the thing is we bought in to the hype and too many people didn't find out if he could actually carry through on the bill of goods he was pretending to be able to make happen... and now it's clear (at least I hope that it IS clear to many who bought in) that he can't do (and never intended to in many cases) what he promises.

Then count in his ties to terrorism... yeah, I'm not a fan.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It is not him personally that I don't like, but there are so many things that make me not trust him.

p>

2.  I don't like the fact that he attended a church for over 20 years that is so blatantly racist.

3. I don't like that he went around and apologized to other countries for America.

4. I don't like that he is spending money like there is no tomorrow, when we are already have way too much debt.

5. I don't like that he is so rushed to get things passed, that are major things, that will majorly affect peoples lives. 

6. I don't like all the Czars he has appointed, especially when there are many of them that are so obviously Marxists.

I could list more, but I will stop here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It cut out my number 1. Which was when he first came to be the presidential candidate, he came across as too good to be true. Which things are never what they seem.  Those things that come across as too good to be true, usually are.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I completely agree with the lat answer. He talked a good game that a lot of people bought into. It was all a bunch of b.s.
    mama2b1230

Answer by mama2b1230 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I have become neither Democrat nor Republican, after Obama has become just like the former Presidents. We wanted change, but not at all costs. Where is the transparancy of fiscal responsibility? Where did the TRILLIONS of $ go? Why must the middle class keep paying more and more taxes until we are all considered the poor? Why the hurried pushing to pass a health care bill that is not complete, just to pass 'something'? They won't change it later. Why the namecalling of anyone opposing the health care plan? I oppose it, and I am not a terrorist, nor am I unAmerican. I love my country, and fear greatly for it in these present hands.....
    islandwalker

Answer by islandwalker at 10:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• See anon 1042
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Don't like some of his policies.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• aside from all the things others have posted that i agree with. I don't like him trying to be an "average man".

Until he drives himself to work in rush hour, gets crap from his co-workers and boss, then comes home to a mountain of bills that he's unsure of how to pay, has to take the kids to soccer practice, all while scarfing down a sandwich from a fast food joint b/c he got out of work late, then all he wants to do at the end of the night is sit and watch some t.v. only to find out the cable is screwed up again....takes some motrin, goes to bed, all to start it over the next day.

Now, this is not my life currently, and not all days are hectic, but i'm sure all mom's and dad's can say Obama is not an "average man". i don't think i want an "average man" running our nation either. At the end of a crapy day, the average man may just say f**k it and press the red button, LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009