Facial hair remover safe during pregnancy?

The warnings and directions dont say anything about pregnant women....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what kind of remover?
    Wax is ok. Something like nair, IDK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Its a cream. Sally Hensens Creme facial hair remover. Ive read the directions and warnings. Nowhere does it say do Not use if pregnant. I used it and then realized "OMG what if this is bad" I took it off now im just curious. I dont think one time will hurt me or the baby especially since I know people who do drugs while pregnant and their babies are fine. But still Id like to know for peace of mind. I still worry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Once probably wont hurt but I wouldn't use it again. I don't know if it could get into your bloodstream..?!?!...but why take the chance. I had my hair straightened when I was pregnant..she's ok.lol Have to go anon cause someone will come along and tell me how bad I am for doing that..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2009