Why do you hate/dislike your inlaws?

I will answer as well below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• my MIL is just honestly stupid you honestly cannot have one conversation with her she talks about non sense and you really can't even pay attention to what she is saying because she always babbling about non sense she always asks me question and when i answere it she responds " well i guess what i'm trying to ask is..." and she turns to question into a whole nother subject.... my Hubby's father he is more how do you say...."down to earth" the only problem with him though is he ALWAYS brags about his money my hubby once asked him while we were fishing "dad would you be mad if you dropped your ROLEX in the water" he responded "no, i'll just go buy another one with my pocket change"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I hate my mother-in-law because she tries to act like my kids are hers and even refers to her self "accidentally" as Momma to them. She calls me 5 times a day, every day, even though I never answer. She worries more about my marriage than she does her own (& her husband is about to leave her!) And most of all, because she's still breathing.

Sorry, bad day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Nothing I ever do is good enough , they only include me when it fits them, when asking anything reguarding my family it always has to go hrough my hubby...
    I can go on............many more
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Well do you feel better LOL. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Trust it will get better. Oh Just who in the hell does your MIL think she is, calling herself momma to YOUR children. I would say something to your hubby and he needs to TAME his mother. LOL I would flipped right out on her but that's me and not everyone is as outspoken as I am :~) I hope you feel better. Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• its my hubbys cousins

they think they get some special treatment just because their his cousins but I had to remind them that I dont bow down to anyone and their jealous, stalker ways need to stop.

They got all upset of course and cussed me out and whatever but I donk care. They need the stick out of their ass.

Hubby only tolerates them because they are family, I only tolerate them because when I see them I imagine I dont.

I just want to make it very clear that if they cant treat me and my hubby with respect then we have no problem cutting them out of our lives. LOL I hate them.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Raemommy,

Yes, actually I do feel better, I even laughed a little after typing that all out. lol I could tell you some HORROR stories about my MIL that you wouldn't even believe. She is a very touchy subject for me. And my hubby puts her in her place sometimes, then she'll give us the silent treatment (which is heavenly) for about 4-5 days & then acts like nothing ever happened & doesn't change her ways. She is a control freak in every sense of the word.

Thanks for the good wishes for tomorrow though! :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My MIL is just freakishly stupid. She says so many words wrong that you sometimes dont even know what she is talking about. She is forever calling me about picking things up for her or paying on her layaway and never pays me back. She told my DH that I was the devil. (which made him block her number on his phone). She swears I need a job. I am a SAHM of 3 and she hates that. She thinks I should put my kids in some ghetto free daycare. She says I try to live off her son. Just way too much to list. I never answer her calls anymore because she acts like I am a personal servant to her.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I thought I would be a positive note on things. My mother-in-law and I get along fine. She is not a problem at all. She does not get in our business. We dont have a child yet. I am preggo, but she does not stick her nose in the raising of the other grandkid. It is pretty good on my end and I am glad.
    mommytoangel407

Answer by mommytoangel407 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• My ex's mother is Satan's secretary. She has caused so many problems. She's the one that caused us to break up-we were arguing about her all the time. She's always sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong. She's been married twice, and both men left her because she was a shrew. Now she caused problems in her son's relationship with me. She's pathetic. She has a "sweet as pie" exterior, but on the inside, she's a mean backstabbing witch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• "I hate my mother-in-law because she tries to act like my kids are hers and even refers to her self "accidentally" as Momma to them"

i HATE hate!! My mil says "OUR baby" all the time. I want to slap her so bad...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2009