Should I go get the pregnancy blood test?

I took a ept and a doctors urine test and they both said negative but because I had a spot bleeding, I'm assuming I'm pregnant BUT a few days later,today I started a light period,so woo hoo,I'm not pregnant right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• But this could be another spot period,it stated out like the other,darkish red and now after a couple of hours not leaving that much blood when I wipe myself it's reddish,pink and brown, so it's winding down and will eventually stop tonight or tomorrow.{It started out I ment to say}.I guess there's two types of spot periods,they don't talk about them.A implentation bleeding,which is a spot period,some say it last a couple of days and then there's irregular period spot bleeding that spots just for a couple of hours and stops.But the women I've talked to said they got pregnant on both of these so I don't know what to think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• you took 2 tests. your bleeding. your probably not preg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Implantation, I ment to say. My doctor wants to check me out with a blood test anyways..oh boy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2009