Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I had my cycle on July 4th and it came again on July 30,31 and Aug. 1st it lasted for 3 days and that was it. The 4th day spotting and gone. My cycle usually last 5 to 6 days does having another usually comes twice. And for the last 2 weeks my lower back has been aching with fatigue. Please , help with this could I be. And just 10 mins ago I went to the bathroom and wiped and mucus like snot was on the tissue alot what could that be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• are you pregnant ??????? if you are you could be lossing the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I don't know yet I haven't taken a test because i felt I wasn't pregnant because of me having a cycle just a week or so ago. Is that the plug or what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Honestly it sounds like it might just be you ovulating. Especially if you just had a cycle even if it was shorter than usual. If it is something you are concerned with go see your doctor.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• just go take a pregnancy test. your cycle may just be off
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I had 2 cycles in july 4th for 5 days and then again july 30,31 and the 1st.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Call your doctor none of us can really answer this question we aren't doctors and we don't know what for sure is happening to your body.

Sorry if I sound like I'm being a bitch I am not trying too, I just think that you need to see a doctor. GL
    Anonymous

• If , not trying to be rude u shouldn't have answered. there are people here who need answers before actually going someone could have experienced what I'm going through just brainstorming thank you. Ur someone who doesn't need to be on here with ur attitude at all because their are people who are scared and just need a little encouragement.

Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It sounds like you are ovulating to me. The 4th to the 30th is only 2 days short of the typical 28 day cycle. Maybe your cycle is 26 days which would put you ovulating AROUND the 13th day which starting on the 30th, the 13th day would be tomorrow. Sounds like ovulation to me. I get that same discharge every month when I ovulate
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Is that ok for me having to 2 cycles in one month the beginning and then the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Aug. 11, 2009