How many months?

So My daughter will be 5 months old on the 26th and all my friends that had babies around the same time I did thier kids are rolling over, and Hana isnt. I know every baby develops at thier own pace so I was just wondering at what age did peoples kids start rolling over? Should I be worried!Can you tell Im a new mom HAHA!!

HanasMom09

Asked by HanasMom09 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD didn't roll over until she was just about 7 months old and she just started crawling a week and half ago. She butt scooted at 10 months old. You have nothing to worry about. She is just fine.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• she rolled over the first time around 8-10 weeks or so. Then really started rolling at 3 1/2 months or so. All over the house rolling by 6 months.
    rowdy24

Answer by rowdy24 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• 5 months one side, 6 months both sides.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• They are ALL different mama. It's so hard not to compare your child to others especially when there's a group of friends with babies about the same age. I don't remember the exact age DD rolled, but I DO remember fretting over it...like something was wrong with her. Nothing was. She was just working on other skills...like the pincer grasp. There are SO many areas of development and not all babies work the same area at the same time. Don't sweat it.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Mine rolled over at 4 wks (really REALLY early). It really varies baby to baby!!! Just give her some time or teach her how to and she will do it! If she has no interest in it, she will be doing other things faster than theirs!!!! Mine said 3 words at a year (mama, dada and ball) and all my friends babies were saying SOOO much more! Now at 21 mos she is talking but still "behind" in that aspect. They all get there when they are ready or when they want to! :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• m daughter roller over for the first time around 2 1/2 month but then didnt do it again for a while. She started doing it all the time a few days before she turned 4 months. but her dr also said shes developing very fast.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• my son rolled over finally one way at 6 months and then about a week later the other way. Now he is rolling EVERYWHERE and he is 7 months. :) I worried when my son took so long to learn as well but once they figure it out be prepared for an active baby :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 8:55 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Thank you ALL so much for your answers!!
    HanasMom09

Answer by HanasMom09 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• my son rolled over from stomach to back at 4 1/2 months and rolled over from his back to stomach about a month later.
    smb87

Answer by smb87 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My daughter just turned 7 months old and she is just now getting really good at rolling over. She started about 5 months where she could roll over but it was rare for her to roll now though she rolls all the time it scares me bc I cant leave her on the bed for a second she will be on the floor!! Trust me your daughter will start at her own rate. I was worried about my daughters development awile ago but I honestly think babies go there own rate it all has to do with their personality and how they are. Good luck
    HeidilovesNyla

Answer by HeidilovesNyla at 1:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2009