omg1 i hate men! anyone else?

soo. ive been hanging out with this guy recently...and ive never felt his way about ne one...its so hard to explain. my heart starts beating faster, my palms sweat, im soo happy and i get butterflies...i always wanna be around him and with him...but weve been talkin for about 2 months now and weve set times when we could get together but it seems lik hes always skipping out...i work with him so thats the only time i see him...im startin to think hes leading me on...but i feel so strongly about him...idk if im in love...am i? is he leading me on? no bashing...this is tough to get out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• if he keeps making dates and canceling them, than i'd say yes he's leading you on. and if you don't know for sure that its love, than its probably not love. you're probably wasting you're time.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• agreed if hes skipping out every time hes probably leading you on..sorry..i would find a new guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• If he was really into you than he would not be skipping out on you, sorry
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I agree with the others. A guy who really wants to date a girl will make any excuse JUST TO SEE HER. Not the opposite. Move on.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• some men just like the flirting. There is a good book on guys who are afraid to commit, even to just messing around.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I am sooooo with you on that i hate men!! all the ones i been meeting are asses!! I just going to focas all my energy to my kids (like i do anyways!!) they are all i need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• No, I don't hate men. My man is worth his weight in gold.

If all the men you meet are assholes, I have to ask...
    -Where are you going to meet them?
    -How often do you approach men, initiate conversations, and ask them on dates?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:38 AM on Aug. 11, 2009