idk if im pregnant or if i have an ovarian cyst?

what does a cyst feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had one. My periods went on fastforward and ovulation mucus flowed nonstop too. Suddenly one day I vomited multple multiple times with abdominal pains like labor. An ultraound reveale an ovarian cyst. I was hospitalized for five days on iv's and a fever with a high white blood count because of infection. My abdominal rebound was very bad and painful but over time got better.

Why do you think you're either pregnant or have a cyst? It is possible to have both at the same time. A second cyst of mine was absorbed, deflated naturally, while I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• oh goodness. i didn't know you could have both. well i thought i was bc ive been having symptoms for 2 weeks now. i had a period 2 weeks ago..but it was diff than normal. it was pink clear discharge, then dark blood and stopped. ive been having cramps on and off for 2 weeks. they are kinda bad at times. i get nausea every night almost around the same time (no vomiting) and my lower lower abdomen feels like there is pulling when i move wrong or i sneeze or cough.

i was gonna wait to see if i get a next period. right now i am prego i wuld be about 6 weeks. so im not sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• oh ive also been gettin really dizzy too
    Anonymous

• From experience, having a cyst while NOT pregnant, my periods were alot heavier. I had a constant pain in one side.
    From experience with a cyst in the beginning of my pregnancy, I had pain in one side and cramps that went from one side, to the middle of my pelvis and down into my vagina. BAD cramps at that.

Take a test now, see what it says. I would schedule an appointment asap also. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2009