Just had a dream and can't stop crying...... what's up with that?

I dreamed that I saw my fiance get shot and die and I couldn't stop going back to the place where it happened and I didn't know what to do with the baby and his ghost came to me and told me it would be ok but it wasn't ok because he was dead and I was sad that he wouldn't get to see his son grow up and I thought it was my fault and I missed him. I woke up crying walked out to the living room and just grabbed him and now that I'm awake and know it's ok I still can't stop crying, I still feel sad about it.

Would that be a night terror? It was so real........ And why am I still crying

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OP HERE.

I'm not even pregnant( I had a lot of "real" dreams while I was)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It was a scary dream so your scared. It happens to a lot of people. News from days ago mixed with loved ones personalities bring them on. If he 's not into guns I wouldn't worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I know how you feel dear, and yes, that's a night terror. I have ONE that keeps recurring, and even before I had my son, I had dreams of him and my DH (before we were married too) being in my car in the college parking lot and some kind of big vehicle smashed my car with them in it... I still wake up horrified!

Just say a little prayer for strength and the wisdom to know that God's hand of protection is on you and your family! You'll feel better and be able to go back to sleep.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:08 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I had a dream a long time ago where a stranger drowned. I was so down when I woke up even though I didn't know the person. On the other hand, I've had lots of dreams where I am flying and I wake up feeling great.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:10 AM on Aug. 11, 2009