This another life decision blunder by liberals? Why do we trust them in power?

Kitty Killing and Baby Murdering
by La Shawn on August 10, 2009

in Child Killing, Lunacy

Observation…

You can ask a “doctor” to suck your unborn baby down a sink or to stick a probe in his brain and crush his skull. But woe to the one who kills an animal.

What a world. If you want to get on leftist hit lists, torture an animal. Wanna be a hero? Kill your baby.

It should go

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is some true stuff right here!...It's unbelievable right!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• It should go without saying that I don’t condone the torture of animals. Burning a kitten in an oven for kicks? It’s bad. Gross. Totally. But where’s the outrage for unborn children, tortured in the womb in the name of convenience? A little perspective goes a long way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Of course it is right...we are dealing with alot of simple right vrs wrong right now in America.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Isn't there a law stating you cannot touch an eagle egg, but it is legal to kill your unbourn.

The world we live in is mixed up.................
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• plenty of republicans have abortions too, you know. but that's intellectual honesty, and too much to expect from your ilk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'm a republican and I had an abortion when I was 19. I regret nothing. I exercised my right to choose and would never consider another woman losing that right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I would never elect to tell another woman what to do with her body.

I love how the right loves to spout the anti-abortion rhetoric yet refuses to support the children once they're here on the planet, because we have no money.........
    You can not have it both ways. if you want to mandate that every gestation continues to yield a live birth, you'd better be willing to supply the money needed to birth, educate, feed, clothe and house these children. If you're unable to put your $$$ where your mouth is, I'd say it's about time to bow out of the arguement.

You can not dictate for other ADULTS.
    If you're anti abortion- Don't have 1-that's as far as your opinion should go- That goes for me as well!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Well, isn't that special. Too many "F" words.
    I am all for choice. Who am I to tell anyone what to do with their body? WHo am I to say that abortion should be illegal;? I wouldn't have an abortion , I don't think. But I am not going to dictate to others. Live and let live. DOn't judge others and don't tell people what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Not for dictating others lives yet the left is so good at that.They believe they know exactly how we all should live.The president is a dictator himself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Good example of the Lobster Law!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2009