Hey Christians, do you want to share what you read in the Bible today? or if you didn't read maybe your favorite quote?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• PROVERBS 22:6 IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Phillippians 3:13,14- (press on Christians!)
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
    Isaiah 41:10

2 Timothy 1:7
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Those two are my favorite Bible verses. They got me through some really difficult, dark times when I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Ps 91 keeps coming up and it happens to be one of my favorites!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• For today what I needed to hear -"O Lord, my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me, or they will tear me like a lion and rip me to pieces with noone to rescue me."
    Psa.m 7:1-2

We should do this every day to lift and encourage each other's spirits....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I read about grass and herb. I forget the page number.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My life verse is Jeremiah 29:11.i could quote it but look it up for yourself.It helps keep my life in perspective.
    poppet55

Answer by poppet55 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I've read so many, I could list them all day. One of my favorite sayings is one I've been sharing with a friend of mine going through a rough patch:"God will never take us where He will not meet us." My other favorite is:"Successful Christian life: If I mess us, I fess up, I get up,and I go on."
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I read the Gospel of Matthew, chapter 18. I especially like verse 3: "Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." This means that we are to be dependent on God our father, like a child is with his parents. We are to be humble, and trust in God at all times.
    LibbyLife

Answer by LibbyLife at 2:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2009