What is Wrong with me??

When my husband got laid off for almost 8 months i have picked up all kinds of hours to make sure stuff was paid. Well that wasnt good enough he still doesnt seem into me. Only kind of pleasure he wants is what benefits him only. I take care of our daughter i do it all. I even go to school, but when i try to flirt or get it on with him he ignores me for his stupid shows he has on the computer like the show called dead like me and such. Am i to where hes not intrested, its bad enough he expects me to give BJs and that all the time, when im working twice as hard plus more. ive tied talking tohim and nothing. He finally got a pt job but give me a break. Marriage counceling isnt an option already tried it. I dont want to leave him and he doesnt want to leave me. How can i get him back into me. And if you think hes cheating i told him if he does im taking a hammer to his boys (didnt mean it seriously but to him means im out)if he

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe he has a low testosterome level?is he older than you? overweight?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Your husband sounds like he needs a wake up call. I would pack up everything and leave him sitting in front of the computer if I didnt take that with me too. If you have anywhere you can go I would do it. If he wants you to come back he really needs to change his ways. There is nothing wrong with you so dont beat yourself up about it.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Have you asked him? I know it sounds to simple to work, but sometimes the straight forward way is the one that makes most sence. Ask him, what is the matter. When a man looses his job it sometimes really crushes his self-esteem. He might feel like he is failing you and now that you pick up the slack, even with the best intention- you increase his feeling of being a failure. Tono fault of your own. That is his problem, but that might be the reason why he is building a distance to you. I- messages help. Don't start the questions with" You are ..." but more like" I feel like..."

Hope you can work your-selves out of this one
    good luck
    want2have4

Answer by want2have4 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• See my response in " Is your Sex life different".... that outta cover it.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2009