did anyone see that HBO movie "boy interrupted"? what are your thoughts on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well. i be honest.. i tivo it and we watched.. and the dh and i ended up agruging bc im bioplar.. back in 2001 i tried to kill myself.. i was 19 at the time.. around oct.. ..i took some pills..anwys we met that march... my dh started going off on me while we watch this movie.. telling me that our ds who is two is going to be just like his mom... nuts. anywy... its very complicted and lets put it this way that movie hit to close to home.... BUT i do think that one advge if my son end up being bipolar i will be able to relate to him.. having a mental illness is not easy... i find the smallest of tasks overwhelming.. im constanting telling my self to more postive.... latlely my social skills are just barely making it .. i obess abt hw much i read to my son.. i talk to fast so he is behind on his speech.. i took it as personal insult from my dh his reaaction to this movie..my thoughts yes random but im bioplar! sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2009