For a Friend

Hi I am current looking for any information or direction to a Christian group of moms who are married to a nonbeliever and I am not sure where to go. If anyone can give me any info. I would appreciate it. TY

vryblessed

Asked by vryblessed at 12:07 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• There are several girls who frequent this thread that are in inter-faith relationships (I'm one of them, but I'm not Christian). I'm sure they'll be happy to help when they wake up in the AM.

As for a group....hmm.. not sure if there is one specific to that here on CM or not. If you haven't already, do a group search with keywords such as "interfaith marriage" or "interfaith relationships" & see what pops up.

G'luck
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I wish I could help , but really I have no idea. I have a friend that is Christian and her husband doesn't believe in God at all. They've been married almost 30 years and have 2 great kids.
    I just wanted to say that, so you know you're not alone out there. As for groups...I'd go with Laura1229's idea. Good Luck
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I suggest she try finding some non believer groups. I think the christians have some rule about folowing your husband.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:29 AM on Aug. 11, 2009