trying after Miscarriage ...

a had a missed miscarriage at the end of april, got pregnant right after the D/C and lost that baby, too. as well as the one after that. Seems like I have no trouble getting pregnant, just to stay pregnant.
Now we waited 2 cicles and are ready to try again. I am really got at predictig my ovulation by my CF. But after I had me period for 5 days- normal for me- and a totally dry day I started bleeding again ... never happened to me before! Any input appreciated

want2have4

Asked by want2have4 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you get pregnant get to the doctor ASAP! Ask them to do blood test and check your Progesterone levels, if they are low they can prescribe some and this may help...your doctor should know what is best and what you should or could be doing to improve your chances!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 11, 2009