i am having a big baby shower july 6th i am nervous cause i never had one before and i am a liitle shy around people i dont know i am happy my boyfriend faimly giving me one but i hope it works out and i have fun

heidianna

Asked by heidianna at 8:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IT WILL BE FINE. YOULL SEE IT WILL WORK OUT. HOPE YOU GET ALOT OF PREASENTS (DID I MISSPELL THAT OH WELL) HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN I KNOW I DID IN MINE
    momaslittleboy

Answer by momaslittleboy at 8:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• You'll Have Fun, I Never Had Time To Have A Baby Shower With My Son And I Wish I Would Of, But Itll Be Fun, You Get Lots Of Stuff You Need, Just Remember If You Get Twos Or Threes Of One Item Keep It, Your Gonna Need It.
    EnzosMommy2008

Answer by EnzosMommy2008 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Baby showers can be fun. I know how you feel, I got that way with my first because I didn't know what to expect. And you will get something from everyone, and you'll need pretty much everything. Usually people give gives for the newborn range, so should you go shopping, by things in larger sizes, those are the ones you'll need. Get a piece of paper and right down what each person gives you. (You can also have a friend or family member write them down as you open them) That way, thank you cards are easier because you don't have to recollect. (Pregnancy brain is horrible) Hope it helps!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 8:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Baby showers are fun! I'm the same way around strangers. Always have been. You'll enjoy it though. Because the attention wiil be on you. Soak it in. :o)
    Just2busymom

Answer by Just2busymom at 9:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• i know it can be very hard to meet a lot of strangers if you are not the sort of person who is comfortable around crowds. but try to relax and remember they are all there to see YOU and to talk about your baby. i hope you have fun, and i hope you get lots and lots of wonderful presents!!!!
    anniekelleher

Answer by anniekelleher at 9:49 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Just relax and have fun!! I had the best time at my baby shower and got so may cool things and needed all of it...
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Girl it wll be fine. Just think about all the free stuff you will be getting that you don't have to buy. I don't know all of my boyfriends friends at my baby shower and it turned out great. I just stay around my family and the people i know i will have fun with and speak with alot.
    tiffannij

Answer by tiffannij at 12:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2008