Can contrations just stay the same in intestity? PLEASE HELP

I have SO MUCH PAIN far far down on my bump- he dropped, I feel him moving, and at first I thought I was in pain because of his movement (is that possible) now Im starting to think Im in labor, but I just can't tell :((
I don't know what contrations feel like, I no my tummy is supposed to get hard, and it is, but its always hard- and CONSTANTLY hurting.
Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I BEEN THERE... I HAD WENT TO BIRTHING CENTER FOR EVERYTHING FROM INDIGESTION TO INCONTIENCE (SO EMBARRASSING) THINKING IT "WAS TIME". DURING MY LAST VISIT AT ABOUT 37 WEEKS A SEASONED NURSE WHO HAD WORKED IN THE UNIT FOR 35 YEARS. TELLS ME THE SECRET TO KNOWING REAL LABOR PAINS... SHE SAID WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO TALK THROUGH A CONTRACTION YOU KNOW IT IS TRULY TIME TO GET IN THE CAR. I KID YOU NOT, THE NIGHT I WENT INTO LABOR WHEN THE INTENSITY GOT TO WHERE I COULD NOT SPEAK AND HAD TO DEEP BREATH DURING A CONTRACTION I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND WAS 4 CM.
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Mine went from light cramping to very painful cramps. The above is right. I woke my SO up and barely could breathe and just pointed at the suitcases
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Ohhhhh trust me, you'll know.

Some signs are restlessness, being grumpy(what's new in pregnancy?) and horrible horrible cramps.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:29 AM on Aug. 11, 2009