Does anyone work at home?

And if so do you know of any work at home web sights?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• www.LaptopsandLaundry.com....they really break down all of the legitimate work from home available.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Yes, I do. No, I don't

Answer by rkoloms at 4:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Yes I do... Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:18 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 22 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Yes, I do. And No, I don't. I work from home as a legal transcriptionist from a company where I live.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I have a home biz that is LOW cost and GREAT products. I've been laid off since last Nov. & my hubby has been out of work since March and this is helping us get by.

http://4yourfamily.org/teamwork

Good Luck and Best Wishes,

Beth

4yourfamily

Answer by 4yourfamily at 9:20 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I am a distributor for Slumber Parties. It's a great job that gets you out of the house once or twice a week for a few hours of fun grown up time. Great products and an awesome company!

www.slumberpartiesbylisaelliott.com
    MommyLove531

Answer by MommyLove531 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I run my tupperware business from home and LOVE how easy and fun it is. I enjoy getting out of the house as much or as little as I can. Plus the Adult conversation ROCKS!!!
    my2.tupperware.com/amyroca let me know if you'd like more info.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I work at home working for Aetna Insurance. When a group elects a their health insurance I put it into the system... I actually love my job...
    sassy43082

Answer by sassy43082 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Check out my list of work at home articles.  They contain excellent information, resources and ideas.  You can find them all here:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2009