Covering a Tattoo with Hair?

I'm starting a new job soon after 3 years of staying at home with my kids. It's a very laid back environment and they don't mind my 2 eyebrow rings or my 12 earrings being visible.

However all tattoos must be covered (there goes my wrist tattoos I wanting to get, lol) so I have to wear my hair down or in a pony tail at the nape of my neck so that my tattoo is covered. Anyone know of any cute things I can do to keep my hair out of my face and keep my tat covered?

NDFanatik

Asked by NDFanatik at 12:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• Tat I need covered:

NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 1:02 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• damn thats a big tatt to cover
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:12 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• the show LA INK has cover up for tats, i dont know what its called but i heard it works good
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 1:27 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Not trying to be rude or anything, but I know there are concealers out there I can use.

What I'm looking for are ways to style my hair (either in a ponytail or with my hair down) that still covers the tattoo. Not how to hide with makeup. I can do it just plain boring hairstyle like normal, but I want to spice it up a little.

NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 2:54 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• A french braid will stay in place better than a ponytail

Answer by rkoloms at 4:41 AM on Aug. 11, 2009