What are we going to do about this?

This "MOB" is out of control! How is anyone going to get a word in edge wise? Just look at this madness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeaRJfvJokU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They only appear out of control. Everyone wants to be heard. When will you LISTEN?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I pray that this so called organized (which is complete bullshit) MOB continues! How come it's okay for the dems and liberals to scream their opinions (like recently at Columbia college?) but we cannot speak or yell ours?

Our country is going down in flames right now, and the people are angry about it. Rightfully so! So let them continue to be heard!!! Maybe someone, somewhere, will finally wake up and listen.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• The government has lied to and ignored Americans for years and it's come to a head. Obama and his croonies are trying to push through every liberals wish list and people are opening their eyes finally. They don't believe anything a government official has to say and are showing their displeasure. The only violence is coming from Democratic organized groups such as moveon and their offshoots.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• It's silly. I watched some news coverage and it was elderly people and women in flip flops and I was waiting for the mob that never showed up. I'm not going to do anything. I disagree with healthcare reform, so I've already been called a racist and crazy. I might as well be part of the "mob" as well. Sticks and stones....
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 11:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

________________________________
    You should really watch the video! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Aug. 11, 2009