why can't family...

Why can't family just get along? Everyone wants my help in solving their problems. I love to help my family. I also have kids to take care of. I can't just drop everything and be super women. Between cooking, cleaning, laundry, dishes, baths, and bedtime. not enough time how do i let them know. Every monday and tuesday is physical theropy and speech theropy for my son , doctor visits on thursday and friday. problems to be solved daily.

Ashlee0323

Asked by Ashlee0323 at 2:48 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Simple...
    Say I'd love to be able to help you but I've got a lot on my plate right now too.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:57 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• You are probably a person who has a hard time saying no or turning anyone away, but you need to learn how to tell them in a nice way that as much as you would like to help, you just can't add anything else to your schedule today. You are not saying that you will never help them out again, but that you can't do it right now.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2009