Why do people?

Why do people worry so much more about Obama? He is a man to a loving wife and two daughters. Yes he is not satan. He was united church of christ man, he worshiped. Do you think it is fair that he had to move religions for the american people? i don't. I like him as a person. he is different. he has good and bad. okay health care bill i do not agree with. I like how finally a president stood up for a person a officer arrested for entering his own house. My kids are half white and hispanic and people in my own family don't like that. Obama is a human just like everyone this planet. where we are passing threw. life is short. will you relax it will get better. i promise that.

Ashlee0323

Asked by Ashlee0323 at 3:06 AM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, I love the way he attacked an officer for doing his job. It's about time everyone knew that they need to bow down to rasict radical's who build a mountain out of a mole hill. He's a class act alright.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• What did you O.D. on?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:06 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I think the issue here is discrimination. We should be practical and think that a representative from a minority group was not supposed to be president. America is going nowhere?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• So you can personally PROMISE me it will get better? I dont think so. I also dont care if he is a loving father and husband...that has NOTHING to do with him doing his job. The officer was doing his job. SOmeone called HIM because they saw someone breaking into a home. No one knew it was the mans own house. The officer did the right thing but was labeled racist because this guy was some professor or something. He thought he was above the law.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:12 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I really couldn't give a rat's ass about his personal life. He is making horrible decisions for this country. I want him to resign.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Obama had one woman and she is butt ugly and could bankroll his organizing street thugging ways. That's why he is with her, no other man would be!
    And as far as church, that was all an act to get all those blacks in the community to support him and bankroll some more orgainizing efforts, tell us please, what church has become a member of recently ( since the pastor disappeared) if he is such a Christian? Axelrod forced him to go to Easter service in DC so it would look nice. Mobama didn't look to happy to be there either with her underbite exaggerated all morning and her arms crossed.
    Get your facts straight, the professor was not arrested for entering his own house. He was arrested for being disorderly. An entirely different charge. Not knowing the facts is why you voted for the Azzhole, isn't it?????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Hee-hee! Seriously? What are you smoking? Are you NOT at all informed of what this nice man has been up too?

He is evil and sneaky.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'm sure Obama is personally a nice man. I know lots of nice men--I don't want them running the country, and the same goes for him. He has NO idea how his decisions are going to ruin the country. At least I HOPE he's doing this out of ignorance. If he does know, and is doing it out of malice, I take back my opinion that he's a nice man!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:42 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Well, since you promise, I feel better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• A person being a "nice man" doesn't mean they make a good leader...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:49 AM on Aug. 11, 2009